Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to our website. The term ‘The Master’s Nook’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SCO: 215, FIRST FLOOR, SECTOR – 36 D, CHANDIGARH -160036. The term 'you' refers to the user/viewer of our website.
Acceptance of Terms:
1. Use of Service: You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes. You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of The Master’s Nook. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Service is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
2. Amendments: The Master’s Nook reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting [email protected] immediately.
If The Master’s Nook has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The Master’s Nook reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
4. Intellectual property: All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in The Master’s Nook.
You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use The Master’s Nook’s content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any The Master’s Nook content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of The Master’s Nook’s content requires the prior written permission of The Master’s Nook, SCO:215, FIRST FLOOR, SECTOR -36D, CHANDIGARH -160036, India.
The names, images and logos identifying The Master’s Nook or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The Master’s Nook and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of The Master’s Nook or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service: Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at The Master’s Nook will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to [email protected] and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. The Master’s Nook’s right to suspend or cancel your registration: We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at [email protected] if you do so, you must stop using the Service.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Applicable law: These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of U.T.of Chandigarh, India. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the Chandigarh Jurisdiction only.
8. International use: We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the India, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the India, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Miscellaneous: If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and crackIAS.com chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
The Master’s Nook shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. Shipping Policy: Use of the Service is also governed by our Shipping Policy, a copy of which is located at http://www.themastersnook.com/shipping. By using the Service, you consent to the terms of the Shipping Policy.
12. Replacement Policy: Use of the Service is also governed by our Replacement Policy, a copy of which is located at http://www.themastersnook.com/replacement. By using the Service, you consent to the terms of the Replacement Policy.
13. Refund and Cancellation Policy: Use of the Service is also governed by our Refund and Cancellation Policy, a copy of which is located at http://www.themastersnook.com/refund. By using the Service, you consent to the terms of the Refund and Cancellation Policy.
14. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
15. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
17. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
18. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
19. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Master’s Nook’s prior written consent.
20. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
21. The Master’s Nook or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
22. In no event will The Master’s Nook be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid The Master’s Nook for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
23. The Master’s Nook may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds The Master’s Nook non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
24. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold The Master’s Nook, its distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
25. Compulsory Terms and Conditions for Enrolled Students: The enrolled students must follow the below mentioned terms & conditions of The Master’s Nook without any exceptions, failing which strict disciplinary & legal action will be taken including expulsion from the institute.
Students need to pay the fee at the time of admission only as mentioned on the website. Two modes are available for payment of fee:
Online payment: Visit our website www.themastersnook.com & pay the fee through online payment mode.
Demand Draft : Prepare the D.D. in favor of “The Masters Nook” payable at Dhuri.
Note 1: Fee payment through cheque is not acceptable.
Note 2: Students have to pay the fee installments within due dates as specified by the management, failing to which student will be not allowed to attend the classes.
Refund of fee or Replacement (Applicable only for Classroom Study Courses):
In case if a student is not able to continue the classes due to some unavoidable reasons, The Master’s Nook will provide two alternatives to such students:
Student can avail the fee refund facility within first three days from the date of commencement of either batch or course. Fee will be refunded after deducting initial processing and admission charges, equivalent to admission fee (as mentioned in fee receipt). Refund amount will be paid through account payee cheque only, which will be in the name of the student.
The student can replace the seat with another student within the first one month from the commencement of batch. The student who replaces the seat should not be present student of The Master’s Nook and will not be offered any back-up classes or books. The amount equivalent to admission fee will be charged as replacement processing fee.
Refund requests made verbally, over telephones, e-mails or by fax will not be valid or accepted.
Submit the refund/replacement application in person to the coordinator in the admission office. Only the student or parents can submit “Fee Refund/ Replacement” application. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after your order) and do tell us why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
Please note that, we do not accept the Fee Refund/Replacement applications from any other person/relative/friend.
The policy of refund or seat replacement is strictly according to the above mentioned terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund of fee or seat replacement received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt & written application after the expiry of applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
Admission fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Each student will be issued an ID card after the payment of full fee. The entry of the student into classes/ The Master’s Nook premises will be allowed only with ID card. For attending the classes, students are requested to collect their ID cards from admission department before commencement of the batch.
Students not carrying the ID card of The Master’s Nook, shall not be permitted to attend the classes under any circumstances.
If the ID card or fee receipt of the student is lost or misplaced then NO duplicate ID card or fee receipt will be issued to the student.
Students should not overwrite on ID card, or provide ID card to anybody; also students are advised not to produce photocopy/duplicate of ID card in any form.
Identity card must be retained by the students with full caution and safety. It is a very important document and a proof of your association with The Master’s Nook. The re-issuing of the identity card will depend on the discretion of the management, considering the circumstances in which the ID card was lost. Management's decision regarding the re-issue will be final and abiding. If the management decides to re-issue the Duplicate ID Card, the student will have to submit a copy of FIR with an processing fee of Rs. 500/- and one recent passport size photograph.
Change of Batch /Centre:
The batch or centre, once allotted at the time of admission, will not be changed. Hence, students are advised to discuss batch timings, batch commencement dates, venue and other details with our counselors and accordingly join suitable batches as per the convenience.
Batches will not be changed from regular to weekend or vice versa.
Students enrolled under classroom courses will not be transferred or shifted to any other program/course.
College going/working professionals are advised to join weekend batches, as no request will be entertained later regarding the change of batch.
Students must attend the classes and Test Series regularly in their assigned batches and as per the scheduled time table only. Students will be solely responsible for their absenteeism from classes/Test series. In case of absenteeism, permission to attend missed classes, in other batches, is subjected to the discretion of management and availability of seats, and it is not mandatory for institute to provide back up of missed classes.
In case of absence in the Test Series, no separate question papers will be issued to the students.
Students are advised to adhere to strict discipline & sincerity within the premises of The Master’s Nook. If anyone is found contravening any rules like - misbehaving with The Master’s Nook staff or classmates, fighting, blocking seats, damaging The Master’s Nook property or any other illegal activity, The Master’s Nook reserves the right to debar the student from attending the classes and strict legal action will be taken against the student.
Batch venue and timings are subject to periodic changes as per the availability of faculties and classrooms.
Classes can be extended on weekdays and public holidays for weekend batches, class timings can be extended for regular batches in order to complete the syllabus on time.
Students are solely responsible for the safety of their vehicles & other belongings.
The Master’s Nook reserves all the rights to make any alterations in its programs/fee/faculty/venue of classes without any prior notice to any body. However, all such changes will be well-notified to the students. The decision of The Master’s Nook shall be final and abiding. If there is any change in the syllabus during the course, the institute will make all the possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute.
Online Students Please note: The online videos are proprietary content of The Master’s Nook. Any false representation of facts during admission or misuse of proprietary content including downloading and sharing of this content in the public domain will lead to cancellation of admission and also attract legal action and penalties.
REQUEST A CALLBACKX
Please fill the given below form and We will call you back